Monday, March 8, 2010

Copic Class

Just in case you didn't notice I have something new on my blog. Copic had a certification class on Saturday here in Des Moines and I attended. Now I am a Copic certified. Lori Craig and Sharon Harnist were the instructors and boy did I learn a lot of new stuff about Copics. But I still have a lot more to learn. Check out their blogs; they do amazing stuff. The examples they had at class were awesome. I can't wait to use some of their techniques. I also met Taylor from Taylored Expressions. She gave each participant one of her cute stamps and I got two whales kissing with hearts called "Whales in Love." So super cute. Thanks Taylor. I plan on making a card using my new stamp and posting it later in the week. Taylor also does card kits that I want to check out. Stop by again later this week to see my new "Whale in Love" card.

1 comment:

  1. wow Robin, great news, well done. Wish there were classes near me. And thank you so much, the magazine arrived today. Can't stop looking at it!!!!

    ReplyDelete